GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
This site www.cosedacasa.com (here in after the "Site") is owned by EDILTUTTO SRL, with registered and operative offices in SANTA GIUSTINA, Via Volpere, 23, 32035, (BL) with Fiscal code and VAT number 00696310259 - Registration Reg. Soc. Trib. BL N. 5963 - C.C.I.A.A. BL N. 66112 and is dedicated to the sale of gift items, articles for pastry, kitchen and bathroom, home and household in general;Ediltutto srl observes the legislation on contracts concluded at a distance pursuant to art. 50 and following of Legislative Decree 206/2005.We invite you to read carefully the conditions below, and to print and / or save them on high-end support of your choice.
1) General conditions
All methods of sale, delivery and payment are listed in detail in the various sections of the site and are to be considered an integral and substantial part of this contract. The conditions applicable to each individual order will be those displayed on the Site at the time of the order. Any new conditions will be effective from the time of publication on the Site and will apply only to sales concluded later.
2) Offer to the publicAll products and prices indicated on the Site constitute an offer to the public with the limitations and modalities contained in the Site itself and in the present general conditions of sale.
3) ProductsThe graphic appearance of the delivered products may not coincide with that shown on the Website in case the manufacturer has modified them for reasons beyond the control of Ediltutto srl
4) PricesAt the expense of the customer will apply only the price calculated at the time of order, without any consideration of increases or decreases in price, even for promotions, possibly intervened later or previously concluded. All prices include VAT.Free shipping above € 76.00 ordered, under the order of € 76.00 shipping cost is related to the shipping address.
5) Acceptance of ordersThe order sent by the Customer will be binding for Edltutto srl only if the entire ordering procedure has been completed regularly and correctly without any indication of error messages from the Site. Edltutto srl will not include in the expense products not expressly ordered from the customer.
6) Confirmation of the orderIn its e-mail box the Customer will receive confirmation of the order made with the summary of the products, the relative prices, and the general and specific conditions applicable to the order itself.
7) Cancellation and modification of the orderEdltutto srl, following unforeseen logistical and organizational difficulties, can cancel the order by sending an e-mail to the Customer or, subject to agreement with the same, change the day and / or delivery time.
Deliveries will take place within a maximum of 5 working days from the order dateFor any anomaly found, the consumer can still contact Ediltutto srl directly to the references indicated in the Contact Area of the site. Edltutto srl will not be responsible for any delays occurred during transport.Likewise Edltutto srl can not be held responsible for any loss, damage, incorrect or non-delivery caused by events and / or force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, such as indicative but not exhaustive: natural disasters, adverse weather conditions (such as for example intense snowfall), possible strikes (of own or other employees), accidents to means of transport, explosions, or any other cause, similar or different.
9) Products available and limitations on purchaseEdiltutto srl will not be in any way responsible for the temporary or definitive unavailability of one or more products. In case of unavailability, even temporary, of the requested products, Ediltutto srl undertakes not to charge the customer the corresponding price. The site highlights the cases in which restrictions on the purchase of individual products are valid.
10) Non-DeliveryFor the delivery it is necessary the presence of the Customer or his charge at the address and time indicated in the order. If the Customer (or the person in charge) is not present, a second delivery attempt will be made and a stock will be opened. The costs of storage at the warehouse of the shipper will be borne by the buyer. Ediltutto srl undertakes, in the event of failure to collect within the deadlines set by the warehouse, to reimburse the purchase price less the costs of storage and delivery. in case of omitted withdrawal defined Ediltutto srl will not reimburse the cost of delivery and that of the products. It will also be possible for Ediltutto srl to exclude the customer from the service.
11) Payment1. PAYPALConcluding a purchase with this type of payment will display a page on the PayPal site where you can enter the personal e-mail address and password of your PayPal account, or access the procedure for creating a new Paypal account. After registration you can proceed to payments via PayPal without having to re-enter the data, even for subsequent purchases. By choosing this method of payment, the amount is debited directly from the PayPal account. PayPal protects the buyer's information.A confirmation e-mail from PayPal will be sent to each transaction executed with this method. The order amount will be debited from your PayPal account at the time the order is acquired. In case of cancellation of the amount will be refunded to the customer's PayPal account.We accept payments only from registered users on the Italian PayPal site.
12) Right of Withdrawal Customer's rights are protected by Legislative Decree 206/2005 updated with the provisions of Legislative Decree 21/2014 Customer has, therefore, the right to withdraw from the contract, even partially, without explanation and without cost, provided that the withdrawal is communicated by registered mail to Ediltuttosrl, locality SANTA GIUSTINA, Via Volpere 23, 32035, (BL ), within 14 calendar days from the day of receipt of the products. The communication can be anticipated, within the same term, by e-mail, fax or telegram, provided it is confirmed by registered A / R within the following 48 hours. This communication must specify the intention to withdraw from the purchase and the product or products for which it intends to exercise the right of withdrawal, attaching a copy of the invoice.If instead the delivery has already occurred, the consumer must send to the same address indicated above at his own expense the products he intends to return, always within fourteen working days from the date he received the products, with the words "made to order" on purpose on the package. In order to verify compliance with the deadline, acceptance by the post office or the forwarder will prevail. The Customer must therefore return the product at his own expense according to the following procedures: shipping by post or express courier addressed to Ediltutto srl, SANTA GIUSTINA, via Volpere 23, 32035 (BL).If the withdrawal has been exercised in accordance with the methods described, Ediltutto srl will refund the amount paid for the purchase of the product as soon as possible and in any case within 30 calendar days from the date on which Ediltutto srl became aware of the exercise of the right of withdrawal by the Customer.However, in the event that the products do not possess the essential characteristics promised, have manufacturing defects, there have been errors in the delivery of the same or in any case the cause is attributable to Ediltutto srl, shipping costs will also be refunded for the delivery of the products purchased and any right to cash on delivery.
13) PrivacyEdiltutto srl will proceed to the processing of personal data of the customer in compliance with the legislation on privacy as specified in detail in the information in the "Privacy" section of the site.
14) Place of jurisdictionAny and all disputes that may arise in relation to the application, interpretation and execution of these general conditions of sale, will be mandatorily sent to the court of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer, if located in the territory of the State.
15) CopyrightAll the contents of the site www.cosedacasa.com, including the texts, images and graphic layout of the CMS are owned by Ediltutto srl.