pursuant to the Code regarding the protection of personal data
(EU Regulation on privacy GDPR 2016/679)
1. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT, RESPONSIBLE AND IN CHARGE
1.1 The Data Controller is Ediltutto srl (hereinafter "Owner") in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, with registered office located in the locality of SANTA GIUSTINA, via Volpere, 23- 32035 (BL)1.2 We inform you that the personal data you provide when registering for the Service, or otherwise acquired in the context of the activity we carry out, may be processed for the purposes related to the provision of the Service. After registration, we will be able to send you communications relating to services similar to those provided and you may object to such e-mail sending at any time.
1.3 The Data Controller makes use of external Data Processors to achieve the purposes specified in points 5.1 (technical purposes related to the provision of the service) and 5.2 (commercial purposes) and to request the complete list it is sufficient to send an email to the dedicated e-mail address indicated in point 126.96.36.199 The Data Controller has appointed its employees and collaborators in charge of processing.
2. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
2.1 The specific purposes and methods of the processing to which customers' personal data are destined are listed below:
1. Purchase order through registration to the e-commerce system https // www.cosedacasa.com: the Owner collects and processes the Customer's personal data, according to the principle of lawfulness and transparency, for the collection and execution of orders of purchase, for any claims after the purchase and to provide the Customer with the services available. These data are necessary for the management of the purchase contract, also with commercial partners (for example, logistics service providers, couriers, banks, etc.). It is advisable to enter a delivery address and a correct telephone number to provide a purchase order and allow the Owner to promptly and correctly execute it. A telephone number is also necessary in order to allow the Data Controller to contact the Customer for any questions or requests for clarification and to allow the business partners of the Data Controller to promptly and correctly execute the Customer's purchase orders. Finally, the e-mail address is necessary for the Data Controller to communicate to the Customer the confirmation of receipt of the purchase order and for any other communications. Finally, the e-mail address is used when identifying the Customer to allow him to access his account.
2. Restricted area - Customer Login: the Customer's personal data and those concerning your purchase orders are saved in the Data Controller system, but will not be freely accessible for security reasons. The Owner guarantees each customer access to a reserved area using a protected password. In this area, the Customer can view all the data concerning the purchase orders executed and those in progress and can also manage his personal data, any bank data and those relating to the subscription of the newsletter service. The Customer is required to treat the access data responsibly and in compliance with the regulations in force and not to disclose them to third parties. The Owner will not be in any way responsible for an incorrect or improper use of the password by the customer.
3. Advertising: The Owner uses the Customer's data for promotional purposes, to send information about the items offered on the website www.cosedacasa.com The customer's e-mail address will be used exclusively within the limits prescribed by the applicable law or , where necessary, after the release of express consent by the Customer. The Customer will regularly receive advice on purchases via e-mail. It is possible to interrupt the sending of the aforementioned promotional messages free of charge by sending a request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the number 0437 859222 free of charge or by clicking on the option "if you no longer wish to receive this newsletter click" here "Present in every promotional e-mail.
4. Subscription to the newsletter: in the periodic newsletters the Customer will from time to time find information on advantageous offers. The Owner invites the customer to enter personal data (for example, his / her name) in the newsletter settings, so that the Owner can personally contact the Customer. Naturally, the Customer may also contact the Data Controller anonymously or with a pseudonym (for example, using a free e-mail address that does not disclose his or her name).
5. Cookies: To process data using cookies, please read the relevant policy available
2.2 Your data will be used, if explicit authorization is provided through the relative option "authorization for processing for commercial purposes", for sending information and commercial offers, also by third parties to whom it will be possible for the Owner to communicate the personal data provided by you.
2.3 The provision of data must be considered mandatory with regard to the treatments that the company must carry out in order to fulfill its obligations towards the interested party, based on an existing contract, as well as legal obligations, rules and regulations. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible for Things to House. to give effect to the existing relationship. Consent is not mandatory for all other purposes and may be revoked by the data subject at any time.
3. METHOD AND DURATION OF TREATMENT
3.1 The collection of personal data is limited to the minimum necessary for each specific purpose of the processing; the processing of personal data is limited to the purposes for which they were collected; the storage of personal data is limited to the minimum necessary for each specific purpose of the processing; profiling and segmentation methods where allowed: manual and automated. The profiling that is carried out does not involve any type of decision that could have an impact on the fundamental rights and freedoms towards the interested party.
3.2 The data is collected by the subjects indicated in point 1, according to the indications of the Code, as regards their treatment by computer, manual and automated instruments with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above and in any case in order to guarantee security and confidentiality of the data itself.
3.3 To collect reviews on the service we provide, we serve an external EEA company. This company is responsible for the processing of data for personal data for which Cose da Casa is the data controller. By accepting this Policy, you accept that we can also allow the processing of data, for which you are the data controller of such data processing managers. We have agreements in place regarding data processing with data controllers and on the basis of these agreements they must act exclusively in accordance with our instructions and not disclose the data used (which are those on our website) to others. By accepting this Policy, you authorize us to provide instructions to data controllers for data processing in accordance with the Information and for the purpose of using the Website. Data controllers have taken reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or deterioration and to protect information against disclosure to unauthorized persons, misuse or otherwise processing in violation of data protection laws. At your request, and upon payment of a fee based on the applicable hourly rates of data controllers at any time for such work, data controllers must provide you with sufficient information to demonstrate that the aforementioned technical and organizational security measures have been adopted. The aforementioned data processors and third-party services are located outside the European Union, in Switzerland. You consent to our use of data controllers in unsafe third countries as long as there is a regulatory framework governing the transfer of your personal data and ensuring adequate protection.
Being the open review platform, we share your review on our Website so others can read about your experience. When you write a review, only your review, date of writing and voting in terms of stars will appear on the site once you click on the link. We advise you to be careful in deciding what information to make available during the review for their disclosure on the Website and to be aware that, depending on the level of information provided, you may or may not remain anonymous.Our Website contains the link to access the review site (King-Avis). Our inclusion of this link does not imply our endorsement of these websites. We do not control the content of these third-party websites and we assume no responsibility for third parties or their policies or practices. We invite you to carefully read the privacy policies of these third-party websites as their procedures for collecting, managing and processing personal data will differ from ours.
3.4 The data will be stored for 2 years from the date of registration, at the end of the storage period, Cose da Casa will delete the personal data of the person concerned in ways that make it impossible to reconstruct or read.
4. OPTIONAL PROVISION OF DATA
4.1 The provision of personal data by you is absolutely optional; however, any refusal to include them on the registration page for the purpose of providing the service (point 2.1) makes it impossible to use the Service offered on the site: www.cosedacasa.com
4.2 Providing your personal data is optional for commercial purposes (point 2.2) and any refusal to give consent does not affect the provision of the service.
4.3 The data is processed within the normal activity of the organization and according to specific purposes (market research, marketing activities, sending material containing commercial information and profiling and segmentation activities for marketing purposes in order to better address the sending of material of specific interest). If the holder intends to further process personal data for a purpose other than that for which they were collected, he will provide the interested party with all necessary information in advance and will request to request his consent again where required.
5. CATEGORIES OF PERSONS TO WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
5.1 The data collected for the purpose of providing the service (point 2.1) may be communicated to companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the operation of the Service, with respect to the shipment, delivery and return of products purchased on the website, and to Webbax (agency King-Avis) with registered office in Rue de l'Eglise 35, CP 157, 1926 Fully, Switzerland which is responsible for collecting an opinion via e-mail and publishing on the website www.cosedacasa.com its opinion on the service received. Netech Srl, with registered office in Longarone (Bl), Z.I. Villanova, n. 14, instead uses them for the management of the website and the company database.
5.2 The data collected for commercial purposes (point 2.2) may be transferred to third parties also for sale or attempted sale, or for all those purposes of a legitimate commercial and / or statistical nature. The list of subjects to whom your personal data have been transferred may be requested from the Data Controller through the use of the e-mail address that is found in section 6.1.
6. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
6.1 We remind you that, at any time, you retain the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and their communication in intelligible form.Interested parties are entitled to obtain the indication:
• of the content and origin of personal data;
• the purposes and methods of processing;
• of the logic applied to the processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
• of the identification data concerning the data controller and data processors;
• the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them, as managers or agents. Interested parties also have the right to obtain:
• updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
• the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
• the attestation that the operations referred to in the preceding points have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
• We remind you that you have the right to object, in whole or in part for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection.At any time the interested party may exercise his rights towards the Data Controller or Data Processor, pursuant to CHAPTER III, Rights of the interested party, articles 12-21 of EU Regulation 679/2016. The requests can be sent directly to the Data Controller by writing to the email: email@example.com. Cose da Casa by Ediltutto undertakes to provide feedback within 30 days and, if it is impossible to comply with these deadlines, to justify any extension of the deadlines. The reply will be free of charge except in cases of groundlessness (eg if there are no data concerning the requesting party) or excessive requests (eg repetitive over time) for which a fee may be charged not exceeding the costs actually incurred for the research carried out. By unsubscribing from the newsleter, the user will be deleted from the single list requesting unsubscription. If, otherwise, the user belongs to more than one list, it will be his responsibility to make a specific cancellation request for all the lists to which he belongs through the channels indicated above. The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority at the following addresses:
Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 ROMEFax: (+39) 06.69677.3785Telephone switchboard: (+39) 06.696771E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPost certfcata: email@example.com